EventClock for OS X
Displays a typical analog clock with your iCal events painted
on the clockface. Always gives you an instant view of all appointments
within the next 12 hours.
Check the Quick Start Guide
for more information.
Requires Mac OS X 10.5. Available now in the Mac app store.
Features and Highlights:
- Live view in the Mac OS X dock
- Display regular and full-day events, todo alarms in clockface
- Supports recurring events
- Dock menu displays event times and titles
- Dock menu items launches iCal to display event details - See note below!
1.1 - Released 2011-04-15
- Select calendars to display in clock
- Switch between AM/PM and 24-hour time format
- Enable / disable alarms in display
- Minor bug corrections
1.0.2 - Released 2011-02-28
- Space key opens iCal and displays next event
- Events menu in main menu bar displays event in iCal
- Corrected dock icon image distortion
- Corrected exclusions of recurring events
- Corrected titles for certain events with alarms
1.0.1 - Released 2011-02-04
- New MobileMe calendar support
- Correction for monthly recurring events
- Alarms in ToDo entries supported
1.0 - Released 2011-01-29
Yearly recursive events and some events connected to Google calendars are not working fully - these problems have been corrected as of 2011-08-22 and a new version will be uploaded to the app store shortly.
Launching iCal from the dock menu is unstable - waiting for a framework upgrade before this can be solved. As of 1.0.2, iCal can be launced from main Events menu and by pressing Space when EventClock has focus.
Please report problems and suggestions to jimmy.ced at gmail.com